Explorer of the worlds of cinema, music, literature, and sequential art

Monday, October 10, 2005

Preamble

Hello and welcome to the inaugural post of The Imaginaut. To start off, a little history regarding the blog. The Imaginaut is created as a channel for me to talk about matters pertaining to movies, music, novels, and comic books. These are subject matters that are near and dear to me. If there is one common denominator between them, it's the fact that a certain degree of imagination and creativity is needed in order to construct a product in each medium. Thus, I think it's only appropriate that I name this blog The Imaginaut, for what am I but an explorer of the vast and wonderful world of imagination.

As of this first post, the settings of this blog is at the bare minimum. I am using a predefined template. It will be awhile, I think, before I meddle creating a customized template; I like the template fine and I am not in the mood of designing layouts. Visual and functional improvements to the blog will occur in slow progression.

In the next few days, or weeks if I don't feel like it, expect reviews of Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys, the sci-fi movie Serenity, and the new Franz Ferdinand album.

1 Comments:

Blogger ZaQ said...

Well then.. how was serenity? :p 'pimp' enough? *HA! Not even a flinch here* xD

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home